In 2008 I had an encounter with the Lord in my office for about 1.5 hours. He showed me a pattern for an ARC (apostolic resource center) which we have been pioneering. He combined the characteristics of Noah's Ark and the Ark of the Covenant to communicate the capabilities He wanted included in the blueprint He showed me. I'm working on a book to describe what He showed me.
I saw this picture on Facebook and got a kick out of this today. I don't know who to attribute this work to but I sure thought it had some words of wisdom that I'd like to share with you.
1. Don't miss the boat.
2. Remember that we are in the same boat.
3. Plan ahead! It wasn't raining with the ark was built.
4. Stay fit. When you are 60 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
5. Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
6. Build your future on how ground.
7. For safety's sake travel in pairs.
8. Speed is not always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
9. When you are stressed, float for a while.
10. Remember, the ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
11. No matter the storm, when you are with God, there is always a rainbow waiting.